How to cut the lace off your human hair wig
If you have a lace front wig, one of the most important steps to achieving a natural look is cutting the lace. Here are some simple steps to do it:
1. Put the wig on your head or mannequin head and use clips or pins to keep it in place.
2. Use a comb to separate the hair and expose the lace.
3. Cut the excess lace in a zig zag motion along the hairline using sharp scissors. Be sure to leave a small amount of lace to prevent cutting too close to the hairline.
4. We recommend using a lace tint to match the lace to your skin tone or use a makeup sponge to apply foundation or concealer to the lace to match your skin
5. Blend the foundation or concealer with your skin.
Remember to take your time and be careful when cutting the lace. With a little practice, you can achieve a natural and flawless look.